Who are the Australian Constructors Association?
The Australian Constructors Association (ACA) represents leading construction and infrastructure contracting companies.
The ACA is dedicated to promoting a sustainable construction industry for Australia.
ACA members embrace the following values:
- Supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of all people attending our workplaces.
- Acting with honesty and integrity towards our people, our clients and the wider community.
- Providing diverse, inclusive workplaces characterised by collaboration and respect.
- Empowering our workforces through providing learning and development opportunities to improve the productivity and capability of the Australian construction industry.
- To be the authoritative voice for major construction contractors,
- To promote the highest standards of integrity, quality, safety and wellbeing across the construction industry,
- To influence the development of policy with respect to the construction industry,
- To develop a sustainable pipeline of construction work,
- To promote the construction industry as a great place to work and build a career.
Members of the ACA
About the Build Your Career Campaign
The campaign is designed to provide students, apprentices, trainees, parents and careers advisers with a wealth of balanced information, enabling students, apprentices and trainees to make informed decisions so they can build a career in the construction industry.
A career in the construction industry is satisfying and rewarding, providing life skills, a solid earning potential, mates for life and the security of knowing there will be a variety of jobs available as Australia continues to grow.
Build Your Career is brought to you by the Australian Constructors Association.